BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

22 Feb 2010

where is happiness ??? ♥

most of my friends got their boy.boy already
then i am still in a single status
my friend said "qiing, go to find one lhaa"
haiis . it's not necesary for me
why say find ? isn't this feeling come naturally ?
i prefer to get know a person very well first
its not a big deal if don't have alaoo mhaa, rite rite ??
(try to comfort myself) :p
ppl said "being loved is more XINGFU than loving ppl"
i STRONGLY AGREE with this aa
but with a person whom u don't really love
not call "XINGFU" already i think :)
NYIAHAHA** :D laugh evilly



thenn ..
of course sometimes i will feel not close like before with my friends
most of their time put on their bf so we become rarely hang out except some important event
its ok , i used to it :D
be a good girl ~ stay at home n then online n online

0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥