BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

8 Mar 2011

kinds of person

this worlds have millions kind of people. i am sure there's no one perfect included me :)
each of us have our own strength n weakness. everyone automatically will judge a person from the first sight. so it's the reason why when first we meet the important ppl (just like interview) we should wear more politely.
but it doesn't mean that we should act. hahah
i do not dare to fully believe anyone. i damn hate people lying me. if they do something wrong, i prefer them to be honest in order to lie me because afraid me to get angry. i will more angry after i discovered they lied me
i also hate the person who are hypocrite. hell ~ gonna slap that kind of person !! HAHA ..
some people really got nothing to do, others matter always be their topic to talk about, hais. feel pity to them, they are tooooo BOSECO !!!!

0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥