BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

7 Mar 2010

fun :)

today .... eh no no
count as yesterday already :p
i hanged-out with Lisa, my cousin.
she cme back from sg till 15th . bcoz nw she is study at one of the university in sg
she is a adorable, brave, smart n friendly girl for me :p
we're not so close before
but when we had the tuition in the same place (DDTC)
doing the proposal together, and she recommended me to be a TIENS member(her downline) then also went to the seminar together ~
so bcme closer
now sometimes she come back , we would hang-out :)
yesterday i went to fetch her, bcoz she didn't know my new house
we went to delight bistro cafe then took some pic at there
narsis.narsis-ing . she even brought her camera :D
then we chit.chat for a while
she told me about her friends
whoaa !! a lot of things
so i am lazy to type at here :D
those incident not just happens in TV but fact also
so ppl is unbelieveable nw :)
yeahh anyway
its a fun day for me 
refreshing :))


 

one of the picture that we took :)
 




0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥