BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

14 Mar 2010

13th march 2010


huhu, why video can't upload to my blogg !!! really 87 ~ bcause the video is far memorable than this
this photo was taken by yanto
took place at ocean ktv
in this photo (ser , me, gav, emi, er, suryani, liana, vera, junita)
there has dendy , yanto, kriiz, dustin also
but suryani, liana , vera n junita went back first
didn't know where was yul going. only her not in this photo , so pity :((
i even forgot to dinner that time. but strangely i didn't feel hungry :p maybe over happy
i went there at 9pm (because i went to the test first) and arrived home at 11pm. but still have two bodyguards (yanto n kriz) accompany me to go back . HAHAHA ~ thanks actually :)

first i didn't know they would go to ocean. when yul told me that they're in ocean , really made me very excited n wanted to go there ASAP :)
but i still at STTI accompany nov n vya waiting their report whether they're accepted or not
pitiful, Nov's mother forbid her to go to ktv bcause she said its not a good a place
not really i think . haiis ~ so after brought her back i went to ocean to find them
really fun when arrived there. when some of them were singing, we have time to chat a lot. talked about the graduation, everyone felt very upset n can't bear to separate. now i just realize that how much i need them.
can't imagine how my life without them :(
kenapaa suatu pertemuan mestii ada perpisahan !!! huhuh
regret why i didn't appreciate it for the time being
yahh, but not too late la . still have time :D
even PJ2 is the class that difficult to handle in teacher's eyes
but i still feel so proud to have the classmates like them. love u all :*
always the best class for me ^.^
we're ever punished n scolded together
i like the cohesive of my class
even sometimes would hve some conflict, misundrestood, quarell or whatever
but its just a small experiment for me. because of this, really made us closer than before n understandable what is right n what is wrong
hope our junior also have the spirit like this !!


yahhh i agree what had yuli said
don't know what to do after finish study
when school time, wake up-having breakfast-take a shower then go to school already can meet a lot of friends
although sometimes we're stress-ing about exam n dislike the teacher
but its far different with working time u knoww :(
have to listen to the boss n must patient to face it
haiiss ~

yesterday i slept at almost 2am
i think a lot about the separation
yuli sent a messages with 6pages long to me
she apologized to me. said sorry to me
really touching when i read it until didn't know want to reply her what that time
ser also sent me the messages about apologize to what she had done
actually no need
because i also had made a lot of mistake to them before
really soorrryy !!!
human may make mistake. so try to forgive n forget ^^

*make the time slowerr pleassee, god :(
i still want to be a student who have a lot of friends that always give me joy
comfort me when i am sad
advice me when i do somthing wrong
help me when i have problems
accompany me when i am alone
make me laugh when i am bad mood

i ♥ them

0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥