BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

1 Apr 2010

love my current life

it've been a time i didn't update my blog . miss miss miss :D
because of my stupid inet couldn't work n my computer got viruses Y.Y
can't describe how boring i am without my PC
hiks
then the uan on 22th passed smoothly :)
just wait for the result on 26th april
i already tried my best to study n cheating . wakwkak :p
wondering i will pass or not
but i always confidently said "i'll pass"
hahaa
now only wait for the uas
no need to stress-ing for study
bcause i know my teacher will let all of us pass . hihih
after that i totally free already
n then waiting for the agro trip
all of my classmates will go
will have a unforgettable n memorable moment for me

 :)
 love my current life

0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥