BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

2 July 2010

first time job interview XD

yiihhhaaaaaaa !!!
today is my first time to interview a job
yesterday i just delivered my application to the bank panin
n today i was asked to test n interview
fortunately i was not too late
THANKS GOD :D
was i nervous ??? of course . aahhha
my first time leL :p
in the early morning the weather's not support
raining.raining ~ huff . so i get caught in rain
there was 10over of ppl who applied at there
so i think i got a lot of competitor . hhaha
but i quite satisfied with my performance today
even i was too nervous (normal, is it?) :D
there's three subjects that i test just now
psychology test, mathematics. and english
its difficult.
especially the mathematics, not more than five questions i can
beside it, i did it without reading questions. was i great ? wkakka
but whether I'd accepted or not. it's still depends on the company
as long as i have tried my best
^,^
the happiest thing because
i got an experience already ♥

0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥