BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

16 July 2010

i am not student anymore !!! its fact

see ! just few months passed
i already damn miss my classmate, my class, my uniform n many more
oh noo.. i really won't have the chance to wear my sweet uniform again
but its mean that i'm going to be a worker
I AM NOT STUDENT ANYMORE !! it's fact, i know that :)
damn bored now . nothin' to do everyday
what else can i do except online, watching, sms-ing, hang-out ??? :(
havn't got a job yet (still process of searching)
most of the company want the experience worker
n then i am not
i am 17. they said too young
mostly accounting is easier to find the job n im not accounting. :(
actually its not my fault . LOL
but not only me, many of my friends is in the same situation with me.
want to find a suitable job is not easy now ~ need times . haha
but thanks a lot to some of my friends are willing to help me

0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥