BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

welcome ♥

10 Sept 2010

that's blog


QING-MONSTER.BLOGSPOT.COM

Not a nice blog, still far if compare to those pro.blogger
Just a place for me to share
A bottle for me to save my memory
Because I know my brain can’t save those memories in detail unless I type in on here :)
So that even few years passed, I still can read n remind how fun, how sad, how stress, how enjoy the moment it is till I can describe it as text n type it on my blog
N the last maybe also can let me have the chance to improve my English
Ahahha. Even just a poor English, but thanks to some of u who willing to sacrifice ur time to read it :)
I’d love to update but sometimes I got no inspiration although I want to share a lot on my blog
But don’t know why while I wanted to type, I was blank~ whaahha

0 comments:

мʏ ρℓαʏℓιƨт ♥